vrijdag 19 oktober 2012

I Have Seen Your Soul Before


There are things we can't explain
So we usually tend to ignore
The unpleasant side to the human race
Like poverty and war
Its deja vue when I cry
When I see you I realize it even more
I know your heart like I know mine
Because I've seen your soul before
I recognize your teardrops
And the clouds inside your head
I related to your sorrow
And every word you said
The creator to so many things
We never realize what for
Now I know why I met you
Because I've seen your soul before
The space between your heart and your mind
Is sometimes called the soul
The personification to you morals
And your emotional control
Stronger than the human spirit
The human soul you can't ignore
Faster than your thoughts
Because I've seen your soul before

Schrijver: Tupac Shakur

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten